Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I became a Pro fan in 1967.

I will definitely miss Pat's deep voice and knowledge of the cheap nfl nike jerseys game. He presented in such a professional manner and was kind to everyone, yet still was able to point out problems without being a jerk about it. Pat was definitely the consummate sports caster and he will be nfl jerseys free shipping missed.

I became a Pro fan in 1967. Pat was part of my  Cheap Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys experience for 35 years. It's sad to see someone like him go. I don't know about the rest of you but today, I'm feeling my mortality. RIP, Pat.
I read through some of the comments before I commented. Alsmost to a person everyone praised this wonderful person. All I can say is heck yes. Part of my yahoo sports childhood and part of what constitues the greatness of the U.S. is people like Summerall.

No comments:

Post a Comment